Most users only pay attention to the immediate effects […]
Most users only pay attention to the immediate effects of the DC centrifugal fan, but seldom pay attention to some details of the centrifugal fan. Today, the wind vane electromechanical editor will talk about the problems that are likely to occur in the use of the fan:
1. The speed of centrifugal fan is very high in use, and the impeller is very harmful. Avoid touching the impeller to prevent scratches.
2. The motor load current will vary with the air pressure of the fan. When wiring, install an overload protection switch suitable for this model, and use it under the rated full load current to avoid motor burnout.
3. For the applicable scope of continuous operation of centrifugal fan, please refer to the air volume-static pressure curve chart in the catalog, and use it within the scope of the curve. Do not exceed the applicable scope.
4. Hard objects, dust bags, particles, fibers, and water droplets should be removed before the centrifugal fan enters the fan. They can be treated with dust bags or installed with filters. If a filter is installed in the pipeline, in order to avoid pressure loss, Please use a large-area filter and regularly clean the contaminants in the filter.
5. The inside and outside of the centrifugal fan should be cleaned regularly to remove surface dust. If a large amount of dust accumulates, the heat dissipation effect will become worse, which may cause the temperature to rise, the air volume to decrease, and the vibration to increase, which will eventually cause malfunctions.
6. The air guide ring, potentiometer and silencer are consumables, so they have a certain life span and need to be replaced regularly. At the same time, blades, shells, metal meshes, etc. must also be replaced regularly according to the environment in which they are used.