1. Axial flow or centrifugal fans are generally selecte […]
1. Axial flow or centrifugal fans are generally selected for high air volume and low pressure. 2. Roots blowers are generally selected for the stroke volume and pressure. 3. Compressors are generally selected for small air volume and high pressure. Second, choose according to working parametersChina Industrial Exhaust Fans
The general working parameters of the fan include air volume, pressure, efficiency, shaft power, noise, motor power, fan speed power, etc.
1. Determine the shaft power according to the air volume and pressure, and select the speed motor power and fan cooling mode.
2. Determine the noise according to the speed, pressure, etc. and whether it is necessary to install noise facilities. 3. Select according to the nature and temperature of the conveying medium. ① Whether the conveying medium is biogas, air or special gas. Select the fan sealing method and the special requirements of the motor (common, explosion-proof), ② whether the transmission medium is corroded, and determine whether the fan needs anticorrosive treatment. ③ Select high-temperature fan for intake air temperature ≥40.
4. Depending on whether it is a constant flow or constant pressure effect, if a constant flow effect is required, choose a roots fan. If it is a constant pressure effect, choose a centrifugal fan.